Companies are always working to get the most return our of their investments. Purchasing IT networking equipment isn’t any different. With budgets and the current economic state its ever more important to get the most of out what you buy.
It is as simple as sending over a list of equipment you have laying around. We send you a quote of exactly what we would pay and make it hassle-free after that. The longer you wait the more your investment depreciates. Take a quick look through your storage now and it may even pay for a new upgrade that is needed.
1. Send us your inventory list
- Specifications of equipments to be included (Model/RAM/HDD/working condition).
- Faulty equipments possess lower buy-back value.
2. Buy-Back pricing will be offered
- Our purchasing team will contact you within 48 working hours.
3. Schedule an collection time
- Our logistics personnel will arrange collection at your premises at no additional charges
4. Receive payment for your items
- Once the equipments are tested, we will remit payment to you.